Respecting your privacy and the law
The privacy of your personal information has always been important to us at BPM Analytical Empowerment Pty Ltd. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth), as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information.
BPM Analytical Empowerment Pty Ltd is and attempts to be sensitive to your privacy on the Internet. Whenever possible, BPM will attempt to treat the information about you we receive on the Internet with care deemed reasonable under the circumstances. BPM uses information provided by you (if any) to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
Collecting your personal information
If you are acquiring or have acquired a product or service from BPM Financial Modelling Pty Ltd, we will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing you with the relevant product or service
- responding to an inquiry
- processing an order
- allowing access to specific account information
- managing and administering the products or services
- BPM Analytical Empowerment Pty Ltd may also collect your personal information for the purpose of letting you know about products or services that might better serve your financial needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested.
The information collected may include:
- your name
- your company name
- postal or email address
- phone number
- or other information BPM Financial Modelling Pty Ltd considers necessary
Protecting your personal information
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Your privacy on the Internet
We take care to ensure that the personal information you give us on our websites is protected. For example, our websites have electronic security systems in place, including the use of firewalls and data encryption.
For more information about our Privacy Statement, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.